Are you a leader and do you want to make your business sustainable in the digital age? If yes, you can become part of the Innovation for Leadership (I4L) project at the IT University of Copenhagen (ITU). Participation is free for participants, as it is sponsored by The Danish Industry Foundation.
As part of the I4L project, we invite Danish leaders to participate in one of the three workshops. In addition to the three workshops, researchers will be in continuous dialogue with workshop participants via an online community. The dialogue and the three workshops will form the basis of a closing conference and a final report.
- Digital Leadership & Communication (8th of September, 2017)
- Transformative Leadership & Disruptive Innovation (March, 2018)
- Data-Driven Leadership & Analytics (September, 2018)
I4L’s first workshop
The first workshop “Digital Leadership and Communication” will take place at ITU on September 8, 2017. Participants will be presented with tools and methods to enhance communication and management in a time, where interactions are increasingly shaped by technology.
Through inspirational presentations from experts, idea generation and group work, the first workshop will touch upon a variety of topics:
- How to write as a digital leader?
- How to stay in the know as a digital leader?
- How to evaluate your personal knowledge infrastructure?
- How to foster digital trust?
- How to build a virtual team?
- How to cope with technostress?
- How to adapt to new power structures and hierarchies?
I4L participants are leaders who want to learn and implement new digital methods in their businesses. Applicants will be selected based on their motivation and the possibilities for carrying out their ideas subsequently. You can apply online here.
[…] we still have few seats available for our upcoming workshop – but we recommend you to apply as soon as […]